How we empower
– School Students through leadership and educational programs (including our Student Leadership Councils throughout Nepal).
– Special Needs Students (Children with Disability) to reach their full potential and become included members of their community.
– Women through providing valuable knowledge and skills to enable them to be more financially independent.
– Families by assisting parents with options to become more financially stable for their children.
– Community Members through utilising their skills within our programs and empowering them to be a part of the change.
– National Volunteers through mentorship and providing them with opportunities to help throughout various regions of Nepal (especially helping in rural regions with limited accessibility).
– International Volunteers through mentorship, supporting and allowing them to help Nepal from their country, and providing them with opportunities to travel to Nepal, making a positive difference in communities that really need the help (we provide tailored volunteer programs).